Laser Therapy for Injuries
Cold Laser Therapy, also known as Low Level Laser Therapy, is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is known to accelerate the healing process of a variety of clinical conditions. It has been shown to produce a wide range of natural health benefits like inflammation, arthritis and pain relief, fitness gains, muscle recovery, improved sleep, and much more. Recent studies have also shown to help fight the battle of aging and fat reduction.
Laser Therapy is widely used for treatment of:
- Acute and chronic pain. * Soft Tissue Injuries. * Tennis Elbow
- Ligament sprains. * Tendonitis. * Bursitis
- Neuropathy. * Arthritis. * Carpal Tunnel
- Knee pain. * Sciatica. * Fibromyalgia
- Muscle strain. * Wound Healing. * Plantar Fasciitis
- Back pain. * Headaches. * Sports Recovery
Cold lasers are handheld devices used by the doctor and are typically the size of a flashlight. The laser is placed directly over the injured area for 30 seconds to several minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated and the dose provided by the cold laser unit.
Cold laser therapy is one option among a variety of treatment approaches that can potentially alleviate pain symptoms without the use of surgery or drugs.
Call us today to see how we can help you! 336 266 7703